Flightdeck inspired by Garmin G1000, to connect to Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020, Prepar3D, FSX and X-Plane (with some limitations).
The instruments are adjusted with a single finger and all movements are softened. It allows you to remove the simulator instrument panel so that the whole screen is used for the scenery.
The application includes several predefined airplane models, with the values established by the manufacturer on reference speeds and engine parameters.
- Beech King Air 350
- Beech King Air C90
- Beechcraft Baron 58
- Beechcraft Bonanza 36
- Bombardier Learjet 45
- Cessna C172R
- Cessna C182T
- Cessna C208B Grand Caravan
- Cirrus SR22
- CubCrafters XCub
- Diamond DA40
- Diamond DA62
- JMB VL-3
- Mooney Acclaim
- Mooney Bravo
- Socata TBM 850
- Socata TBM 930
Extra applications required
The application does nothing by itself, it must be connected by Wi-Fi to the flight simulator. Part of its behavior can be tested with the generation of random data that the application incorporates, by clicking on the icon that appears while waiting for the data.
FSUIPC and PeixConnect (free applications) must be installed on the simulator computer for use with FSX/P3D, which they make interface between computer and Android devices.
Click next links for detailed steps and required downloads:
– Use with Flight Simulator / Prepar3D
– Use with X-Plane 10
– Use with X-Plane 11
Free trial mode:
The application works fully for 10 minutes so it can be tested before buying. After the trial period, a suggestion screen appears with the button so you can purchase the license without a time limit.
– Although the flightdeck is INSPIRED in Garmin G1000, it is NOT a copy of this, but a similarity, which means that it contains the basic functionalities and some extra to increase the information shown, but not all of the existing ones in an original G1000, there are also functions that can behave differently, have different menus, or not be implemented.
– Peixsoft is not affiliated or has any business relationship with Garmin.
– Garmin does not provide, approve, endorse or support this application.
The application requires several permissions to operate and because of its name can create distrust. Below I detail the reason why they are needed:
- full network access
It allows the application to open network sockets, necessary for intercommunication between two networked devices via WiFi. The fact of using WiFi necessarily imply this permission, although no Internet access is needed at all.
- view Wi-Fi connections
It allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks. I use it to know if WiFi is connected or not.
- In-app purchases
It allows purchase the app and check the license.